2023-2024 Ultimate Book Challenge
Information for 2023-2024
Sign Up Here - Open until September 30, 2024.
What is it?
Ultimate Book Challenge is a reading competition designed to improve reading and comprehension while also building enthusiasm for reading. Students will compete to show their knowledge of 10 pre-selected books.
Who can compete?
Students in 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade are eligible for the challenge.
When does it start?
Students can begin reading at any time. They will be given a formal introduction at the beginning of the 2023-2024 school year.
What books are in the challenge?
1. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
2. J.D. and the Great Barber Battle by J. Dillard and Akeem S. Roberts
3. Once Upon a Tim by Stuart Gibbs and Stacy Curtis
4. Someplace to Call Home by Sandra Dallas
5. Stuntboy, in the Meantime by Jason Reynolds and Raul the Third.
6. The Aquanot by Dan Santat
7. The Chicken Squad by Doreen Cronin and Kevin Cornell
8. The Great Pet Heist by Emily Ecton and Dave Mottram
9. The School for Whatnots by Margaret Peterson Haddix
10. Unplugged by Gordon Korman