2022-2023 Ultimate Book Challenge
Information for 2022-2023
What is it?
Ultimate Book Challenge is a reading competition designed to improve reading and comprehension while also building enthusiasm for reading. Students will compete to show their knowledge of 10 pre-selected books.
Who can compete?
Students in 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade are eligible for the challenge.
When does it start?
Students can begin reading at any time. They will be given a formal introduction at the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year.
What books are in the challenge?
1. Becoming Muhammad Ali by James Patterson and Kwame Alexander
2. Best of Iggy by Annie Barrows and Sam Ricks
3. Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise
4. From an Idea to Lego by Lowey Bundy Sichol
5. Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling
6. Investigators by John Patrick Green
7. Long Lost by Jacqueline West
8. Scary Stories for Young Foxes
9. The Lion of Mars by Jennifer L. Holms
10. Willodeen by Katherine Applegate