At Roanoke Elementary, safety and security are our first priority. The following procedures have been developed with the safety of children and staff members in mind. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your child’s teacher or the front office at 817-215-0650.
Caution: For the safety of students and staff, we ask that vehicles avoid the intersection of Manchester and Lancelot. Bus traffic only will be allowed to turn onto Lancelot during arrival and dismissal.
Back Drive (Approach from Caspian Drive):
- Morning PreK-5th drop-off begins at 7:15 a.m. Use the back drive if eating breakfast on campus.
- Afternoon dismissal for PreK-2nd and Multi-Band.
Front Drive (Approach from Enfield Drive):
- Morning bus drop-off begins at 7:15 a.m.
- Morning PreK car rider drop-off begins at 7:25 a.m.
- Afternoon dismissal for buses and 3rd-5th car riders following bus departures.
- Afternoon dismissal for walkers and bike riders.